Friday, December 18, 2009

Bellarific Friday


Just a quick post with my card for the last Stamping Bella challenge of the year. We were supposed to use stitching somewhere on the card, and even though faux stitching was allowed, I pulled out my sewing machine and gave it a whirl. I think I'm slowly getting better at it, but there's no way I'd show you the back of the stitched circle. It's pretty ugly... maybe I have the wrong kind of needle for stitching through cardstock?



I'm so glad it's Friday! We're off to see Christmas lights this weekend, and I have just a bit of gift buying left to do, and lots of wrapping and maybe even a bit of Christmas card making. Time to turn on the Christmas tunes and get to work!

1 comments:

Javablustamper said...

Oh my!! This is simply GORGEOUS!!! I hope you received your Bella!! I have been looking here and your creations are BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you are well and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!





Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!