Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Birthday Boy

James turned four a couple of weeks ago. When I stop and look at him, I realize that he has left toddler-hood far behind. I know that in the blink of an eye the next four years will be gone too. He has already become such fun to be around (when he isn't grumpy, of course) and the funny things he says and does keep us laughing.

I went looking for some pictures of him taken on or around each of his birthdays just so I could see how he'd grown, and thought I'd share them with you too. Here we are in the hospital.

I think by his first birthday he was already running, and he's been mostly a blur of action ever since!

Two years old and already a style icon.

Last summer in Hawaii (our camera broke while we were there so I don't have any pictures for a couple of months)... muscle man.

Last week...

How I love that kid! Thanks for walking down memory lane with me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday to your 4 year old Jess! I remember the time my daughter turned that age. Time's going so fast... He's so adorable! :)