Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun with Playdoh

Since we arrived in CO, Simon's brother Jason has had a number of fun activities planned for the older boys. From indoor bowling to digging for dinosaur bones, they are having a blast. He's such a great uncle; I just wish I could convince him to ride back with us to CA to keep the boys entertained. I wonder why he doesn't want to? ;)

Here's a page I just finished with pictures of the boys playing with the playdoh he helped them make (click for credits):

2 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

what a cute LO!!!
thanks for stopping by my bloggy!
I get my albums from Kaisercraft, there are a couple of online stores that ship to the US if you do a google search, but in the case of that frestyle one feel free to just cut up some cardboard :) I am writing a tutorial about that for LDD that is going on the blog next month!
have a great weekend!

janedoe said...

love this layout jessica...like how you've journalled around the pics....I'm also over my holiday with my family as it's been one argument after another! My parents will never invite us away again!!! I love where we've been but hate dealing with the kids bickering and whingeing. There's only so much you can do to keep them entertained but they have loved the sun and don't want to head back to Melbourne to the cold, chilly Winter weather.