Sunday, June 8, 2008

Playing in the Grass

The boys were out "helping Dad" with the yard work last night and I thought I'd take a few pictures of the mayhem.

I swear I do wash that child's face occasionally. How in the world he gets so dirty I have no idea. I'm pretty sure that there's some strange magnetic field between him and dirt that no scientist has ever discovered.




Here are my two trouble makers; undoubtedly cooking up some plot that involves a big mess and the resulting frustrated mother. It's such a joy to watch their friendship grow, but scary at the same time!




Johnny again... I know I take way more pictures of him than the other boys, but he's usually willing to stay still long enough to snap a shot, he's awake for more than five hours a day, and he hasn't entered into the cheesy grin phase yet. Poor Peter is going to think he was adopted if I don't start taking some more pictures of him! Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the last time that child had a bath? How cute!