Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kit for Charity

I purchased a beautiful kit last month from Songbird Avenue, which works with a designer each month to put together a kit and then donate all proceeds to the charity that the designer chooses. Well, this month Vickie Stegall is the guest designer and has put together another wonderful kit called "Leap of Faith." All the proceeds from the sale of this month's kit will go to Mercy Corps. The kit is only available until the end of the month, so go check it out. The papers and elements are fabulous!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and come back any time! Did you find me through Faith Sisters?

I love your background and header for your blog (how did you do it, if you don't mind me asking?). Your layouts are incredible . . . I especially love the ones where you are attempting a paper look with digi supplies. That is so cool and something I must try.

So nice to "meet" you. I'm adding your blog to my sidebar links section so I can come back and visit again!

Have a blessed weekend!

Cheryl

Michelle Filo said...

gotta love Songbird...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments :) you have a great blog too, such cute boys (just like mine) and your art is stunning! :)
cheers

Becky said...

It was so nice to see you and the family today! I hope the rest of your stay here in this beautiful state is great and that you have safe (and relatively hassle-free) travel back. :) (mommy, I have to go potty....)

Cheryl said...

Oh, wow . . . so weird that our brothers both left today for Basic Training!

I'm 20 years older than C.J. . . . how many years separate you and your brother?

I'll be praying for you and him. What is his name if you don't mind me asking?

Michelle said...

Thank you for supporting Songbird Avenue!

janedoe said...

just saw that you've won a GC at Songbird Ave for posting about their kit....congrats! I won one last month!