Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Been Scrapping Up a Storm

Here are some recent LO's. The first two are for Miss Tiina Designs, and the second two are for challenges at the Shabby Pickle forum.






I just registered at the Shabby Pickle because you earn points toward gift certificates to the shop there for completing their challenges, and they have some fabulous designers! I still need to do three more challenges before I have enough points for my first gift certificate. Once I get it, I'll make sure to show off my purchase!

2 comments:

Nota Matahati said...

GOrgeous layouts, Jess!! I also looove doing the challenges at SPD. Who doesn't want a GC there?? So many great designers, lol!

janedoe said...

These layouts are all fantastic....and Miss Tiina's kits are great...love that first layout of John with such gorgeous blue eyes. I haven't registered at Shabby Pickle's forum yet but have bought way too many things from them! Now Jofia is there, i'll be hanging around more as just love her goodies.