Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Couple of Layouts

I haven't created a layout all week... I just couldn't seem to get a page to come together right. But, this afternoon I finally found my creative mojo hiding under the couch, along with one of my flip flops, about a dozen matchbox cars, assorted boy toys, and an unbelievable number of dust bunnies (which are a protected species by the way). I was able to finish not one, but two, pages this afternoon. The first is with Matahati Design's new kit which will be available tomorrow at ScrapMatters. It is packed full of beautiful papers and elements, both natural and graphic styles are represented. I'm looking forward to playing with it some more.
For this second page I used Sugarplum Paperie's new Twitter Blossoms kit. I just love the colors and the fun, hand-drawn elements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, those are wonderful layouts! I love your layering in using the new kit from Z! And those colors in your second page is just wonderful!

janedoe said...

Why are all your layouts so gorgeous???? Why, because you just have an amazing talent! Each and every one you do is just perfectly composed! Love Zakirah's new kit...those elements are all beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!!! Awesome LO!! Thanks for the compliments on my page! How did you do your page!!! It is just awesome I love your background on your blog! Fill me in on your secrets!